[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Can anyone recomend a good easy to use Word to PDF converter • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Can anyone recomend a good easy to use Word to PDF converter

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Can anyone recomend a good easy to use Word to PDF converter

Postby Rich Atkinson » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:52 am

Rich Atkinson

There are a number of good free and almost free ones on the

Postby kowhai » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:48 pm

Yes you can get a number of them for free or almost free. when they are set up they act as a printer, so when you want to convert just go to print and select the pdf one. I use the Sun Microsystems free open office, it is fully compatable with the microsoft open products, it is totally free and thewriter has a built in PDF convertor. you can download it here

http://download.openoffice.org/2.0.2/index.html

it is a big download but to my mind really worth it even just for the PDF convertor

Anthony
kowhai

Postby JosephRatliff » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:46 pm

Also PDF995 is a good choice as well.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Great to have support

Postby Rich Atkinson » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:41 pm

Thanks Anthony and Joseph. I'll check these products out. It's great to have your support.

Have a great weekend. I hope it's sunny where you are,
Rich
Rich Atkinson

Postby Stacie Bennett » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:59 am

Personally I use . I don't even use the Microsoft products anymore. Open Office is open source replacement for Word, Excel, and the other Microsoft products.

The reason I suggest Open Office is because once you type everything up in the writer program, there is a button that you click and it exports it as a pdf. It also allows you to make anchored hyperlinks within your document.
Stacie Bennett
Elite Member

Re: Word to PDF converter

Postby Rich Atkinson » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:58 pm

Hi Lynn,
It sounds great. I noticed that it's a big download and that there is a smaller portable version that can be downloaded. At the same time I'm looking to get Excel and Outlook. Can Open Office work with Excel files? Does Open Office have an Outlook program? I'm looking for a contact manager and also want to individualize group emails which Outlook does.
If Open Office does all that, it would be worth downloading the whole program.

Thanks for your help,
Rich
Rich Atkinson

Re: Last Email

Postby Rich Atkinson » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:01 pm

Sorry Stacie, I didn't look at the email notifier closely. I thought it was from Lynn. Thanks for your help.
Rich
Rich Atkinson

Postby Stacie Bennett » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:45 pm

Stacie Bennett
Elite Member

Postby Truffles_R_Us » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:13 am

Truffles_R_Us

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews