[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I have a report I would like to get reviewed • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I have a report I would like to get reviewed

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

I have a report I would like to get reviewed

Postby kowhai » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:12 pm

I have a report that I am going to pitch at the success type niches, and perhaps the music industry. But I would like a some feedback on it and maybe a testimonial or two. It is only in draft form at the moment. I am happy to give the link to anyone that is genuinely interested in reading it and givng me there comments, I only want SSWT members this is no open to non - members. By giving me a testimonial your testimonial along with you website address will be published, this is another way to get back end links. PM me if you are interested.

Anthony
kowhai

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews