[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Your Lucky List - Comments Please • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Your Lucky List - Comments Please

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Your Lucky List - Comments Please

Postby globalkiwi » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:57 am

Has anyone had experience with the 'Your Lucky List' ? I need to decide if it's worth my while subscrib9ing to it.
Thanks in advance
Colin B
globalkiwi

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:43 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Paul Bergman » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:55 pm

Paul Bergman

Postby kirkward » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:00 pm

kirkward
Elite Member

Postby Adrianne » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:33 pm

Adrianne

Postby JosephRatliff » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:45 pm

I have tested YourLuckyList...sometimes called (YLL).

Not too much progress with it. It seems to be a good concept, but in application, more to benefit the owner Gary Ambrose.

Not a scam by any means, but more work than I want to do :D
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby dylanloh » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:16 am

dylanloh

Postby Johnny » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:35 pm

If you are not a paying member, just a free members.
You will have to build your list for them in order to share their random list, unless you are lucky :(

I was once a member, the response rate is not that good with compare to the money spend. I never recruit any member for them though :0) No time to build people list.

I suggest you build up your own.

YLL and safelist are about the same concept.
Even though the site says it is different. It is an enhance version of the old safelist.

If you are just starting, you can try safelist that are free. But the response rate is very very low. You can try to recruit them to your list if you can.
Johnny

Postby trekfun » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:33 am

I signed up for Lucky List but I got blasted with a ton of spam emails. Lucky list claimed I wouldn't be, but I was. I quit right away after that.

I recently signed up to list bandit and list joe, Not too many emails and I think they might work.

Building your own list with a autoreponder and squeeze page is the best way, it takes quite a bit of time though.

To Your Success,
Les
trekfun

Postby Layla » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:08 am

Joined this one years ago. Never really got anything out of it, just a lot of emails from Gary Ambrose.
Layla

Postby batyaboo » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:43 pm

I'm a free member and I can tell you that I get so many Lucky List emails every day that I just delete them all. Don't upgrade to a pay version!!!
I assume that if I delete them, so does everyone else.
You are probably better off building your own list.
batyaboo

Postby sherryhan » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:31 pm

I agree that it's better to build your own list. All you get from systems like this are tons of emails from the owner... Gary Ambrose, that sounds familiar. What other products did he come out with?
sherryhan

Postby Katherinel » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:11 pm

Katherinel

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews