This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

uVme - Online Gaming Business Opportunity

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

uVme - Online Gaming Business Opportunity

Postby goldi8472 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:09 pm

I am currently trying out a new MLM/Home-Based Business/Internet Job, whatever you want to call it. It's called uVme (You Versus Me) and it entered the Pre-Launch stage on July 15, 2007. I don't believe that it's up and running now, but eventually it is going to be an Internet gaming site that will have a Social Network set up with communication, challenging of other players/member, etc. in a way that hasn't been done before. Right now everybody is in the stage of spreading the word and trying to get people involved, but the goal is to get in on the Internet gaming profits. Right now Internet gaming is worth about $156/second and that dollar amount is constantly getting higher and higher.

I've been a part of other MLMs, but there was money to join and/or money to pay monthly allowing you to get money from those below you. When I joined my current online opportunity, it was in the Pre-Pre-Launch stage and it was completely free. I figured at some point I would be required for pay something. To my surprise, though, I still haven't been asked to give forward as much as a dime. I'm having to learn how to get the word out about my site, but I haven't been doing this as long as some.

In case anybody is interested in checking out this site for themselves, you can do so at http://www.uvme.biz/uvmeguest/home.asp? ... O154923JF&
goldi8472

Postby glenda123 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:45 am

Thanks for the link.

I've read about this trend and think it probably shows huge potential. However, I am not an MLM'er.

Best of luck with it.
glenda123

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews