[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - List building • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

List building

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

List building

Postby Billts » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:18 pm

I use JV Giveaways to build my list
I am always looking for more ways
to build it.
Has anybody have any thing good
or bad to say about purchasing lists
and where do you recommend I go
to purchasing good lists?

Billts
Billts

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:42 am

I'd love to hear more about the JV Giveaways that you have used and your experiences with them.

As for buying lists, I wouldnt recommend it. You run the risk of violating the CAN-SPAM Act. The best thing to do is build your list, JV with someone who has a targeted list, or advertise in ezines/newsletters.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Billts » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:23 am

Hi Lynn,

There are giveaways that are just starting and not like any I've ever seen before!

You won't find any tired old resell rights products here and, you can download them all for FREE!

If you have a list and can refer members yourself, you can join as a contributor (for a limited time),
Check it out here !
http://www.originalgiveaway.com/og1/index.php?id=96

http://www.boql.com/jv/go/183

http://www.niche-jv.com/jv/partners/424

http://www.uslibertydaygiveaway.com/jv/partners/53

http://www.billthorns.com/recommends/ArticlePlus/

http://www.otogoldmine.com/members/oto.php?cid=5794

Thanks

Bill Thorn
Billts

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:08 pm

Thank you for the list!

Here is one I am currently participating in that is generating great results (and also has lots of great products free to download!):

http://www.summerbootsale.com/?ref=1688

Are you involved with this one as well?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby glenda123 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:51 am

I've never purchased lists but the people who have that I have spoken with have had horrible conversions.

I think the exception is purchasing leads through something like CoRegistration. If you are contacting the lead at the point of sale and not several days, weeks or months later the idea is appealing and makes sense.

CoRegistration is where brokers create optin networks for your products and services. You are purchasing the lead (opt-in) and essentially leasing out space in the opt in network. Like anything else it is a numbers game, however if you are warming up the lead at the point of opt-in the idea makes sense to me.
glenda123

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:32 am

I wouldnt recommend buying lists either... but the JV Giveaways are a horse of a different color. They are an event that allows marketers to give away one of their products to people who will double opt-in in exchange for that product.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews