[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Is AdspyPro Better Than Google Cash Detective? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Is AdspyPro Better Than Google Cash Detective?

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Is AdspyPro Better Than Google Cash Detective?

Postby California Jerry » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:19 am

It turns out that Jean-Philippe (JP) Schoeffel's Adspy Pro may not be as good as Chris Carpenter's Google Cash Detective.

If you read the post on it appears ASP might be the winner because of price, but if you look at the bottom of the blog comments, Mark Touser has posted a link to his dated Saturday, Jun 16, 2007. Definitely worth reading.
California Jerry
Elite Member

Postby eebee » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:24 am

Thanks for pointing me to the review of GCD vs Adspy pro. I bought Adspy when it was in development foronly $17. I have to agree with some of the points made by the reviewer. I have found Adspy less useful than I expected.

But, I have seen lots of complaints about GCD and it does cost $397 + $97 per month, so it should be heaps better don't you think?

One issue I have seen a lot is that hosts are saying they are not going to allow these scripts to run on their servers. Hosgator is one that has said this. People are running the script too often and it is putting a heavy load on servers. So unless you get your own server or use a hosted version- which GCD has come out with, you may find you can't use your new tool.

If you want to see more on this see
They are beta testing another similar tool but there is no indication yet as to what it will cost.

One more point Willie Crawford is selling a tool that will prevent the spy tools from returning accurate info!

For myself I am going to wait until the dust settles and see what is working for people.

Liz
eebee
Elite Member

Postby Alan Petersen » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:59 pm

Of course it's important to keep an eye out on the competition and learn from others but these spy tools leave a bad taste in my mouth. Turns folks into scavengers. It's not surprising that folks are now creating tools to block or send back bogus info.
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby half21back » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:57 am

half21back

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews