[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Has anyone heard of Average Joe Income Package? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Has anyone heard of Average Joe Income Package?

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Has anyone heard of Average Joe Income Package?

Postby robertlaf » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:57 pm

I am new to this forum, new to e-commerce, internet marketing, don't even know how to use a computer that well. I wanted to say hi and I had a question . I work off line. I don't have time to invest seriously in making money on the net but I would love to do it about 1 hour a day as a hobby.
I have been on e-commerce forums for about 1 month and got redirected to this forum/website by accident. I surfed 4 hours the first day and found more great advice here than all the other forums put together.
My question is "has anyone heard of Average Joe Income Package?"
www.average-joe-income-package.com
It costs $65 and has a money back guarantee others have used successfully. It says it's 'the anti-guru approach to making money online". The owner suppsedly answers the phone and tutors you if needed. It has been described as Profit Lance for beginners. It has courses on blogging which is where I plan on starting. I know a lot about natural health/alternative health and will write artciles there. The advice here on blogging is great too.
I am going to buy the AJ package or the book from a woman about affiliate marketing, it costs $47, which seems high for a book. I forget her name, I saw it on here. I may buy both to get started.
Thanks for any replies and I will be on this forum just reading mostly for a long time I suspect. The wealth of info here is amazing.
robertlaf

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:13 pm

Thank you Robert :) Glad you joined us!

I havent heard of that product myself, so I cant comment on it either way. It may help though to figure out where you want to start and specifically what you want to learn - to make sure you get the right guide to start with.

Setting up a blog is great, and it sounds like you have a topic you'll enjoy blogging about. If you are concerned about setting up your blog, we can help you with that here. For example, see:

http://www.clicknewz.com/715/how-to-start-a-blog/

How do you plan to earn money from your blog?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby robertlaf » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:09 am

That is debated on every forum, blogspot vs wordpress. I am with blogspot now but haven't written anything yet. You clarified it with that article some, think I will switch. Great article.
I sell Ken Evoy's SiteSell offline with no success, great product . That is where I was going to start but I am too busy at work to get that involved now.
My idea is to start with blogging, that seems the easiest and Average Joe has 2 courses on that including something called turboblogging lol.
Making money? that is why I am buying the course hahaha. Google Ads, affiliate programs, etc. are what I was thinking.
That article you had on social networking in blogging Lynn Terry was great too. I know a really good health blog. I guess you can post links between wordpress and blogspot.
I have wrestled with where to start and my goal is making anything and learning at the same time so when I start seriously with either SiteSell or X-Site Pro I will be able to go faster. . I am pretty organized in my work. Just have a long way to go because I know so little about computers and e-commerce.
robertlaf

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:37 am

Turboblogging - eh - It sounds like an automated type of program (just guessing from the title). Anything that is too easy or too good to be true... usually isnt a solid long term plan.

The best blogging advice I can suggest is that you set up on WordPress, and then provide useful unique content on a specific topic. It will take you some time to get established (just like any business, offline or online) but that is the key to longterm success.

As for blogger vs wordpress, also see:
http://www.clicknewz.com/782/blogger-vs-wordpress/

Hope that helps!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby skyjoe76 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:46 am

skyjoe76

Postby robertlaf » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:53 pm

robertlaf

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:35 am

This sounds like a really good plan, and you are obviously passionate about the topic which will take you a long way.

I would recommend that you spend your first $20 on a hosting account and a domain name. I use and recommend for blogging because it is inexpensive (less than $10/mo) and has a one-click install for WordPress. You can get a domain name for $8.95 at GoDaddy.com.

From there, you can join us in the Blogging category here at the forum for things like changing your template or other blogging questions.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby robertlaf » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:07 pm

I read in your comments/q and a area after the blog post you gave me you can advertise/control your site/ make more money (hehehe) with your own host.
You have put me maybe 6 months ahead at least. Thanks again, I will know if Average Joe is any good if he recommends the same things.
robertlaf

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:55 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby robertlaf » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:29 pm

robertlaf

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:42 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby robertlaf » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:40 pm

robertlaf

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:12 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby robertlaf » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:34 pm

robertlaf

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:21 pm

I think you are referring to ? Yes, very helpful. And in fact, the author of that package is a regular in the Blogging section of the forum here at SSWT. We will be happy to help you work through any learning curves as quickly and efficiently as possible.

WordPress is really pretty simple to use. Once you publish a couple of posts, you'll get the hang of it fairly quick ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews