[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Has anyone used www.buildanichestore.com? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Has anyone used www.buildanichestore.com?

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Has anyone used www.buildanichestore.com?

Postby DanStrayer » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:27 am

I'm curious as to whether anyone has gone to www.buildanichestore.com and joined/built a store or stores.

The concept is interesting, and puts what I'm doing now with the Ebay affiliate program/craigslist on steroids!
DanStrayer

Postby Getagrip » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:29 pm

Yep. Excellent product!

Don't expect to get rich over night, but I've made just under $45 in my first month with Build A Niche Store, and that is with almost no promoting at all - its pretty much on auto pilot. I'm planning on setting up a bunch more Build A Niche Stores in the near future.
Last edited by Getagrip on Tue May 01, 2007 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Getagrip

Postby Getagrip » Tue May 01, 2007 12:08 am

Correction - it just jumped up to just under $57. The exact total is $56.36 to be exact - and that is from April 2nd - April 30.

The one drawback to Build A Niche Store (BANS) is that once you make the initial investment, you will also have to pay for hosting. If you pay in advance (for a year with Bluehost, which BANS recommends), it will cost an additional $95 (give or take a few dollars), but you can get hosting plans that give enough bandwidth for BANS for about $7 a month with Godaddy.
Last edited by Getagrip on Tue May 01, 2007 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Getagrip

Postby DanStrayer » Tue May 01, 2007 8:59 am

Thanks for your responses!

I knew there'd be further hosting expenses, but didn't realize BANS' recommended host was THAT pricey!

Does BANS suggest marketing ideas/techniques? I like the autopilot aspect, but I know that some marketing needs to be done. I think I'd set up several stores too (well, MORE than several, but 1-2 to start with...)... :)
DanStrayer

Postby Getagrip » Tue May 01, 2007 1:21 pm

Don't be too concerned about the hosting price - that is actually hosting for a whole year, and it cost about $8 a month. You can actually add unlimited domains with Blue Host for no extra charge, so if you want to put up 20 stores, there is no extra charge for hosting, except for the domain.

You can host with Godaddy without having to pay the upfront fees, but there will be a slight delay (24-48 hours) for setup, and I don't think it is as user friendly as Blue Host.
Getagrip

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed May 02, 2007 6:16 am

Most hosts offer accounts for less than $10/month and allow you to host multiple sites/domains on the one account for no extra charge - as mentioned. I use HostGator myself and am very pleased with them. But I've heard terrible things about GoDaddy so I would stick with one of the other two recommendations ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Getagrip » Wed May 02, 2007 3:44 pm

Getagrip

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri May 04, 2007 9:37 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Fri May 04, 2007 10:52 am

I have 13 domains with GoDaddy and have used them for years. I've never had a problem.

It's so strange how people's experiences are such polar extremes.
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby LynnWilson » Fri May 04, 2007 6:16 pm

LynnWilson

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Fri May 04, 2007 6:22 pm

Oregon Coast Guy

Postby tigrs84 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:51 pm

Please read my diary of my experiences with Build a Niche Store at the site in my signature
tigrs84

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews