This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

recipefornewsletter, a report from Kevin Riley

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

recipefornewsletter, a report from Kevin Riley

Postby JourneymanPro » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:13 pm

Don't let his cook's cap fool you: Kevin Riley, author of "Recipe For Delivering Your Own Popular Newsletter," is a fantasic marketer who packs his products with exceptional value.

How fantastic is he? Well, earlier today I did a review of Alok Jain's fine ebook on making money with forum signatures. And now I find myself doing a review of Kevin's ebook, after finding out about its release and purchasing it earlier this evening.

"Recipe For Delivering Your Own Popular Newsletter," or "Recipe For Newsletter" for short, is 49 pages of pure power. It covers email techniques, the importance of understanding your customers, and how to build sales by producing a quality newsletter.

Kevin under-promises and over-delivers. The purchase went seamlessly, and I was surprised at the amount of useful information in the download. He even teaches you how to make money with his report.

Here's just one example of his writing -- writing that is efficient and practical:

"In your e-mail series – and your newsletter – greet your readers with a
salutation appropriate to your niche. Your financial services newsletter
readers may not appreciate being hailed with "Yo, Bob!" -- while your young skateboarders will quite surely be turned of by "Dear Mr. Smythe."

How quickly many of us forget the basics. And what's more basic than understanding who your customers are?

Kevin will help you do that with "Recipe For Delivering Your Own Popular Newsletter." It's a fine value -- an extraordinary one, really -- for only $7.

Here's the url: http://www.recipefornewsletter.whisperingcampaign.com

Patrick
JourneymanPro
JourneymanPro

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews