This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

OnDemandProfits, a report by Alok Jain

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

OnDemandProfits, a report by Alok Jain

Postby JourneymanPro » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:15 pm

"On Demand Profits" is a 24-page ebook by Alok Jain that covers the art of making money from forum posts.

OnDemandProfits is well-written and concise, covering the technique, what to promote, joining forums, creating "smart" signatures, testing strategies and more.

Alok himself concedes the technique isn't new or earth-shattering. But he gives readers the benefit of his experience and provides some excellent advice on applying the technique to low-cost products such as those that apply the $7 Secrets method.

I've gotten to know Alok from 7dollarforum.com and have found Alok to be a sincere businessperson who takes customer support seriously.

This is a fine eBook for marketers unfamiliar with the techniques he discusses and those who'd like to review the methods and put them to good use.

OnDemand Profits is well worth the $7 asking price. Alok Jain's presentation is thoughtful, which is not to say I wouldn't have chosen to do some things differently if I were the author.

I would not, for example, have given "On Demand Profits" the subtitle of "Your Personal ATM Machine" as Alok did. Although I understand why he did it, the subtitle seemed a bit out of context, perhaps even excessive, given the fact the book needs no hype to make it a page-turner.

Marketers who apply the techniques described in OnDemandProfits can benefit from stronger sales. Just make sure you follow forum rules when you post and be a solid contributor. In other words, don't just post to forums just to make a few extra dollars. Add something of value, become a solid citizen and let your signature be something that stands for quality.

Here's the url for On Demand Profits:

http://ondemandprofits.whisperingcampaign.com

Thanks for reading this review.

Patrick Hernan
JourneymanPro
JourneymanPro

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews