[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Michael Cheney's Traffic Videos - Review • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Michael Cheney's Traffic Videos - Review

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Michael Cheney's Traffic Videos - Review

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:14 pm

This is a Review for , a new online course recently released by Michael Cheney for generating quality website traffic…

What you’ll get with Michael’s Traffic Videos are detailed strategies for 16 traffic-generating methods, along with personalized Action Plans to implement those strategies. It is a huge course – very extensive – which is obvious when you log in to the web-based members area immediately after order confirmation.

As expected, there are numerous videos and downloads. But where most online courses can be overwhelming from this point forward, Michael’s is not…

There is an Introductory Video clearly labeled “start here” which will put you on a ‘fast track’ with the Traffic Videos. You simply watch the video, which familiarizes you with the members area and then forwards you to the fast track options. There are 3 simple options, and you choose one Action Plan based on what you feel will work best for you.

I chose the Writing Action Plan, as I felt that suited me best, and decided to start there (as suggested) instead of just viewing all of the videos in order (which I can always do later).

To get the most out of this course, I followed the suggestions that Michael made. After starting with the introduction and choosing an Action Plan, I printed it out – an easy 20 pages. At this point I am not at all overwhelmed, and feel like I can get through this fairly easily – which is a good thing .

In each Action Plan, you are given links to specific videos to watch, along with space to take notes and jot down ideas of your own. You are also given a page to outline your tasks and timelines – for actions you need to take to increase your traffic, based on what you learned from the videos.

I watched the first video suggested in my own Action Plan, which was excellent. After the video, I was forwarded to a list of Action Steps that were discussed in that video. I checked these by my own notes and then printed it out.

The second part of that first video series then went on to give live examples from a case study, and actually show you HOW to implement those action steps.

Michael Cheney goes above and beyond to deliver the material in a way that is unlike any other course I have seen… I had already decided at this point that I was going to sit down and go through the entire course and create my own Action Plan.

After getting a feel for how the course is laid out, I decided to skip around a bit and check out the actual content in various sections of the videos…

I started with the Offline & Press Release section for getting traffic to your website. Michael shared a really great method here for tracking offline advertising, and for increasing conversion rates of ads in traditional media publications.

The rest of that section, on offline advertising, deals with press releases: how to get traffic through press releases, how to create the perfect press release, and how to get your press release published. A VERY helpful section.

I do like that Michael’s Traffic Videos are broken down by section, which means you can skip around and study various ways to generate targeted traffic. I went from the tutorials on Press Releases to the talk about Social Networking, and then Viral Traffic and traffic from Blogging. There were several other sections of course, but those were the sections that interested ME most to start with.

Last but not least, I checked out the Search Engine Traffic videos. I was impressed to see mention of neighborhoods and associations – Michael really knows his stuff, obviously. And he explains it in a way that will make sense to anyone – whether they are fairly new to optimizing for search engine traffic or not.

:arrow:

I am looking forward to actually completing the Action Plan in this course myself, and can certainly give it a thumbs up for anyone who is looking to learn the details on the variety of methods that you can use to drive traffic to a website.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby gafort » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:52 pm

gafort

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews