[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Affiliate Classroom Pros & Cons • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Affiliate Classroom Pros & Cons

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Affiliate Classroom Pros & Cons

Postby Lester » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:59 pm

Hi All,

I was thinking about trying Affiliate Classroom, has anyone used them?

What are the pros and cons?

Or can anyone recommend a better program? 8)

Thanks in Advance,
Lester T.
Lester

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:16 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lester » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:24 pm

Lester

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:24 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Alan Petersen » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:06 pm

Good review as usual Lynn! I'm going to check that book out. I enjoy Jeremy Palmer's site.
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby Balan » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:44 pm

Hi Lester

I am currently using the Profit Lance Wealth Course and am very please with my results thus far. I found it extremely beneficial. The project plans are comprehensive, current and easy to follow.

The creator of the course updates often by adding new project plans, videos, websites and business tools, along with a frequently published newsletter. All aspects of Internet marketing (not only affiliate marketing) are covered.

I did a lot of research on the “Affiliate Classroom” and “Wealthy Affiliate University” along with several other courses before deciding on which one to buy. I chose the Profit Lance Course because it was a one-time fee with nothing more to purchase- once a member always a member. The others required a monthly fee for membership, and didn’t seem to have all the information and instructional support I was looking for. You can check it out in my signature link if you wish.

An Internet marketing course can be a very helpful tool in building an online business. It has helped me in many ways. However I recommend you do your research and homework before joining any particular business course. Do a Google search on any specific system you are interested in and see what others are saying about it through reviews, forums, etc, this way you can usually get a fairly good overview of what a course has to offer before investing anything. Most importantly, be sure the creator of the course is qualified and successful in the field he/she is teaching. Make sure they offer good membership support and will be easily accessible for any questions or problems you may have. Good Luck.
Balan

Postby Lester » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:07 pm

Hi all,

Thanks, for all the great info I will have a look? :)

Also, after reviewing my website and checking my
search engine placement I realize I need to be able
to write good copy. Any suggestions where I can improve
on these skills. 8)

Lester T.
www.bluecoastmarketing.com
Lester

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:27 pm

One of my favorite guides on the topic is by Karon Thackston:

"I'll take you step-by-step through what it takes to know your audience, develop a copywriting plan, boost your search engine rankings, and create copy that gets the results you're after."

She usually has a great bonus as well - and her bonuses are worth every bit as much as the main product ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Balan » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:59 pm

The best advice I can offer you there is Practice! Practice! Practice! Use a good word processing program with a good spell and grammar checker and go to town. Nothing fancy, Microsoft Word seems to work fine for me. I use to dread writing my own copy but now find it rather enjoyable. I’m by no means a pro at it yet, but nothing can replace originality.

If you haven’t yet had a chance to read Lynn’s latest newsletter article “keep on Writing” you may want to check it out. It offers us struggling writers a refreshing ray of hope.
Balan

Affiliate ClassRoom versus others

Postby EIMTeam » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:03 am

We've reviewed dozens of affiliate marketing materials.

Our opinion is that either Matt Levenhagen's
Campaign Blast System or High Performance
Affiliate Marketing (the one that this board owner
recommends) are probably the best choices
for beginners.

Affiliate Classroom has very good materials, but
at the time we tested it out, the help in the
forum was a bit sporadic. Whereas the help
in Jeremy Palmer's forum (High Performance
Affiliate Marketing) is very consistent and
Jeremey seems very dedicated to helping
people there himself.

Campaign Blasts is excellent because it's
a very *specific* and complete system for
making money with Adwords. Which is
great for a beginner, because too often
beginners get lost in trying everything
available and getting nowhere.

Joe for the EIMTeam
EIMTeam

Postby gafort » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:42 pm

gafort

Postby mom99 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:01 pm

Hi Lester,

There is a place where all of your questions will be answered with lots of tools to do marketing research, improve your article writing skills, learn seo techniques, etc, etc.

They teach affiliate marketing, adsense, adwords, and everything you need to start or improve a campaign. They teach about keyword techniques too.

Check them out. You will like what you see. I know I loved the site as soon as I saw it. I needed to learn everything from the ground up and this site was the place for me to do it. Their forum is also very helpful.

If you read this forum (SSWT) and the one listed below, you will have everything you need to take your ventures to the next level.
mom99

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews