[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - 900 Pound Gorilla • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

900 Pound Gorilla

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

900 Pound Gorilla

Postby faith » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:51 am

I found this free eBook through my favorite membership site. Anyway the author is giving them away free at http://www.contentcomposer.com/blog/ the ebook is at the bottom of the blog page.

Review:

This ebook was full of useful things one can do to keep his/her place in Google using good SEO tactics and avoiding the quick dollar tactics of the past which are being "programmed" out of Google's algorithms.

It comes with access to a downloadable free article comparison tool. I’ve “mildly” checked it. I am not convinced it is good or bad. It seemed to call some lines that were exactly the same different because of coding (cgi, html, etc) marks. Those markings were the same in both documents. However, if two articles with no coding are compared, it seems to do a better job.

Over all, I loved this ebook despite the heavy advertising in the end, but then again it's free :)

Faith
faith

CC

Postby Mr_Average » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:17 pm

Mr_Average

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews