[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - $7 Secrets Review • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

$7 Secrets Review

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

$7 Secrets Review

Postby theuniek1 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:54 pm

Last edited by theuniek1 on Tue May 01, 2007 3:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
theuniek1

Postby Warren Contreras » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:53 pm

There is also a large degree of flexibility in this system. For instance, I wrote http://GetYoursFree.com/shortcut and sell it for only $3 without all the One Time Offer hoopla or even a squeeze page. All of those features are optional and the script works just fine without them.

I have set up a few websites for others using that script and they felt the same way.
Warren Contreras

Re: $7 Secrets Review

Postby Regina » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:01 pm

Regina
Elite Member

Postby theuniek1 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:09 pm

LOL, Regina.

It's not internet marketing related and it's written under a pen name in a niche market - therefore...my lips are zippered. :)

But, I'm actually working on a write up for my blog on the results which details the process of writing it, finding affiliates, and various ways of marketing it afterwards.

~ Teli
theuniek1

Postby Regina » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:27 pm

Regina
Elite Member

Postby PotPie Queen » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:24 pm

Hi all.... My first visit (and first post ) in your wonderful forum! I had to post here 1st because I believe Telis review of $7 Secrets was very, very good and right on the money!

Jonathans report is very easy to read (I didn't find myself drifting off in distraction). He got to the point, stayed on point, and wrapped it up. Simple, no non-sense. However, the power of his product is those scripts. They are so felxible and very easy to use...and IF you have issues, Jonathan has a forum set up with round the clock support.

Personally, I'm very impressed.
PotPie Queen

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:41 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby theuniek1 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:54 pm

Welcome to the forum PotPie Queen and thank you. :)

~ Teli
theuniek1

Enjoyed your $7 Secrets review, Teli

Postby JourneymanPro » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:15 pm

Like PotPie Queen, I enjoyed your review of $7 Secrets.

One of the reasons I like the product is because it can be used in applications beyond IM. Over the next few months we're going to release some infoproducts that target consumers outside of IM.

It's possible to pack a lot of value into a $7 product and watch it grow virally. One of the great things about a market economy is that the market itself will dictate the winners and losers.

People who use the $7 Secrets method and focus on quality will do much better over time than people who just throw something against the wall and hope it will sell because the price is so low.

Very much enjoyed your take.

Patrick
JourneymanPro

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:45 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Regina » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:34 am

Hi Lynn,

I saw your review yesterday and I must say it is nice!

I agree with you on the Write That Report product. There are so many people who have zero clue how to write a report (I know I was once that way) and this product helps tremendously.

The $7 secrets report as a bonus (I purchased it when it first launched) is surely icing on the cake :)

Blessings,
Regina
Elite Member

Postby gafort » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:01 pm

gafort

Postby Regina » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:13 pm

Yes, I have Jimmy D. Brown's material(s). Actually, he's my favorite IM guy when it comes to info products.

IMO, Jimmy's www.SmallReportsFortunes.com is better because it provides a LOT more information. He talks about how to choose a market, gives some examples of what markets to choose from, how to write high demand content, how to create the sales letter, how to price it, etc. It's approx. 100 pages+ audio, etc.

The sales page is good too, isn't it? All in all, I prefer his style of teaching... non-hype and straight to the point. He tells you what to do, it's up to the reader whether or not they apply the strategies.

I like Jon's reports too...

I'd like to hear other comments as well. Congratulations on writing your first report. :D
Regina
Elite Member

Postby gafort » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:31 pm

Thanks Regina,

I'll probably end up getting this. I know Jimmy's stuff is good, I've been reading him for a few years.
gafort

Postby Regina » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:39 pm

You're welcome. Perhaps we'll get some more testimonies soon :D
Regina
Elite Member

Next

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews