[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Review of EasyProfitAuctions.com • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Review of EasyProfitAuctions.com

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Review of EasyProfitAuctions.com

Postby AuctionCUT.com » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:50 pm

“It’s Time To Make Ebay Work For You…Not The Other Way Around!” says Alex Jeffreys over at . With testimonials by other gurus such as Tim Knox and Jason James, Alex Jeffreys seems to have had no trouble selling his site to other gurus.

I was quite skeptical. Firstly, I’d never heard of the name Alex Jeffreys and secondly their are already a score of existing ebay membership sites. However, one thing that Easy Profit Auctions seems to do is focus more on a specific credible technique used on ebay as oppose to a membership site packed with every ebook going describing every possible money making scheme going.

Easy Profit Auctions focuses on two aspects of eBay, Listing Building and Ebooks. Including articles, camtasia videos, teleconferences, and a busy vibrate members forum not only does Easy Profit Auctions accomplish what it sets out to do, it does it with complete authority and competence.

I’ve completed two ebooks myself and before I start with the third, will be revisiting Alex’s site to plan out the launch for the third.

I realise that with the site focusing mainly on two specific techniques, a lot of readers will be put off - purely by the thought of completing an ebook themselves. However, there is simply no need to fear this, Easy Profit Auction includes videos and advice showing how you can distance yourself from the task by outsourcing the project or by rewriting an existing private label ebook.

I really can not go into specific details of everything the site details, and it really took me some time to get my head around the concept it was offering. Viewing this site alone, Alex Jeffrey has added me to his list of fans and I’ll be keeping a close eye on anything else he offers.

So, what does Easy Profit Auctions include:

Like Jason James Auction Resource Network, for me one of the main attactions is twelve months worth Of unlimited personal consulting, by alex himself. Access to the EPA private members forum, expert advice of the concepts and techniques described by Alex, a range of bonuses and tools and full support offered to all members. You can check out the site at
AuctionCUT.com

Postby gafort » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:23 pm

I've just started going through the audios/videos. I haven't made up my mind yet if it is worth it.
gafort

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews