[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Adsense Videos let you watch step by step to income • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Adsense Videos let you watch step by step to income

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Adsense Videos let you watch step by step to income

Postby ChristyK » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:25 pm

JP Schoeffel - famous for his Adsense Firesales - has just put out a set of the most on creating and marketing adsense sites that I have ever seen. Very professionally done and very informative. The videos are FREE! - but don't let that effect your view of the value of them. I've made it through the first 4 videos of the 6 that are up so far.

What he does is let you watch every step along the way as he created and marketed a Halloween site. At the end of 3 weeks he is at $90 in Adsense and $54 in affiliate income. There are a few items he uses along the way that you may have to buy to copy him, but you could also use optional software.

For instance, the site creator looks like a modified version of RSSGM. I did ask about being able to buy the site creator and he said it would be available with his next firesale. He also mentions using Show Clicks. Adsense Tracker is on my wishlist but has a high price - but now I'll probably buy Show Clicks since it does the same at a lower cost. However, I've also recently read of free software for tracking your adsense sites, but I have not yet looked into it.. www.addfreestats.com, http://www.adlogger.org/index.php/Main_Page.

Anyway, as I mentioned I highly recommend you check out these videos. I'm dying to finish watching but have to head off to the school Halloween parade. All he requests is your email. (To be upfront, the links to the videos are affiliate links that gives me credit for any purchases you may make based on his approach. :wink: But with you without the affiliate link, I still say to go check them out now.)

http://www.im-organized.com/freeadsensevideos

Update: Sorry if you missed the free offer on the videos. JP is now charging - but I still feel they are very worth the fee.
Last edited by ChristyK on Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChristyK
Elite Member

Re: FREE Adsense Videos let you watch step by step to income

Postby nar321 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:40 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby ChristyK » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:46 pm

ChristyK
Elite Member

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews