[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - $1.67 and Juvio SCAM!!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

$1.67 and Juvio SCAM!!!

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

$1.67 and Juvio SCAM!!!

Postby Ross » Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:15 am

Ross

They are not alone

Postby Warren Contreras » Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:19 pm

If you look at enough income opportunities online you will find a lot that are no better than, "send $30 to the top name on the list and add your name to the bottom".

I still feel strongly that the only true chance to make money is if the program lasts a few years, and most of these won't.

By finding a company that responsibly follows the real MLM business model of offering a quality product at a fair price that competes with traditional companies in the same market, you do have a real chance.

However, it is only a chance. If you want to see the fruits of your labor you have to work at it. It's called Network Marketing because you have to network first and then market.

But it's no more complicated than telling my friends about seeing "Master and Commander" at the movies the other night. I thought it was a far under-rated show and enjoyed it very much. Exciting adventure on the high seas against enemy forces as well as nature itself. Terrific photography and special effects. Problem is, if you go see it I can promise you the theater you attend will NOT send me a check.

If I tell you about my ISP, they will.
Warren Contreras

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:32 pm

Hi Ross,

A friend sent me a link to this string and I wanted to comment on the $1.67 a day and Juvio. As I am an independent associate with Juvio and have been since their pre-launch...I am pretty certain you that those running $1.67 a day are independent of Juvio corporate; $1.67 a day is, however, a powerful leg within the company and have been given corp. approval for their website but how much control corp. can have on the emails being sent etc....well, I can only imagine it to be a full time job and then some policing everyone's marketing efforts.

I am not with the $1.67 a day group. And I'd probably be turned off too by their marketing tactics if I were looking at Juvio for the first time. But I have read other discussions by people who participated in Juvio because of the relentless emailing that group does.

As someone who has personally met with the corporate people/staff at their San Diego offices on two occasions...I was most confident in the long term goals, professionalism, and service & products not to mention the experience of Juvio's President, VP, et al. These young people admit they may make mistakes along the way...but their commitment to their vision is 100% for the company and the associates.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water, Ross. I participate in Juvio, soley for the potential of this company which is poised and experienced to become the brand name for tech support and computer training.

Your concerns/comments are absolutely valid And I will bring this to the attention of Juvio's Director of Business, Steve Reid re: $1.67 a day. The last thing I want too...is people giving this company a bad name...other associates, I mean.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Kindly,

Rebecca Wheeler

Postby Ross » Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:38 pm

Yeah as I said I have no problem with Juvio, it was the $1.67 program that made the thing look very unprofessional IMO

Lets hope for the sake of those involved with Juvio that "death by association does not occure"
thanks for your response
Ross

Thanks a Lot for the advises and your info here !

Postby Webs(Siingapore) » Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:38 pm

Webs(Siingapore)

Correction

Postby webs » Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:50 pm

webs

Postby Rohan » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:03 pm

Rohan

Re: $1.67 and Juvio SCAM!!!

Postby Dom » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:20 pm

Ross,

If you have had the opportunity to review Juvio's Compensation plan you will notice that that Juvio pays it's associates dependent on their groups sales (GCV) as well as the associates personal sales (PCV).

Obviously to gain a higher commission you need higher values in both areas. $1.67 a day is just a supplement program to assist you in gaining the higher GCV you need to move up in the ranks. So you don't have to depend on your downline. They also give you another avenue to promote your Juvio business and great advise to increase your personal sales.

I personally use this program and within a month I was able to obtain BRONZE status with my personal sales but had the GCV to obtain Gold. I am now in my second month and going strong.

I believe the extra $15 really takes a huge amount of work off your hands. Waiting for your downline to help build your business doesn't always pay you well. With $1.67 a day your downline is constantly being built allowing you to maximize your profits.

My roommate is a Top level producer for Juvio and he too was able to drastically increase his income. In 2 months he was able to build a downline it took him a year to create with Juvio alone.

All in all I don't think you should knock a company for notifying you that a member has been added to your downline. From what you wrote you made it sound like they were stating this was a personal referral and $1.67 was trying to get you to sign up so you could get paid right away. I agree this may be confusing if you are not familiar with the $1.67 a day or Juvio programs, But if you look at the email it tells you where it is from a new member (personal sale) or 167aday (group sale). Either way you still benefit from the person being added to your downline. You can also see the members that were added by $1.67 a day at your juvio website.

I don't know if you are one of the marketers out there trying to find the "Auto MLM Program" where you pay someone to do everything for you while you sit on the couch and drink a beer, but it sounds like you just got mad at $1.67 a day because you assumed they were creating your personal downline and then paying you for what they created. The funny thing is that is what they do. They fill your downline so when you do get sales you don't have to wait for your downline to produce to get your money. And thats what this is all about right...MONEY!!! You just need to do your part and get the few sales you need to take advantage of this program.

Labeling things as SCAMS because you just didn't get it is Slanderous.

Juvio is a Solid Company... My roomate has made as much as $55,000 in one month with Juvio and averages about $12,000 a month.

What have you made in MLM???
Dom

Postby theuniek1 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:26 am

theuniek1

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews