[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Cracking The Internet Marketing Matrix • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Cracking The Internet Marketing Matrix

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Cracking The Internet Marketing Matrix

Postby James Mann » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:30 pm

Ron Douglas sent me his new eBook to review for him. I am so glad that
he did. It is worth its weight in gold to the new ebusiness owner.

13 people, including myself, were asked what they would do if they only
had $500 and six weeks to come up with $5000 to save their mortgage.

I had to decline the offer to be included. It was the day after my hard
drive crashed and I had a whole lot of catch up to do. I really regret not
being it because this ebook is going places.

Cracking The Internet Marketing Matrix is 211 pages of content with very
little filler.

I am doing quite well with my business but I found things in there that I
am now working my little butt off to do.

I had the ebook before it was for sale and I kept pressing Ron about the
affiliate program. I really see the potential to make money from this
product. Well the program is now setup and ready to go, so here is the
link to James Mann Recommends Page:

http://www.inetstrategiesinc.com/james-recommends.html

Don't just take my word for it. Purchase the eBook and your will be totally
convinced. And if for any reason you are not!! Of course you can get your
money back, but you will not be disappointed.

I would not stand behind it if I were not 100% convinced of its potential.
James Mann

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews