This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do you outsource your SMO tasks?

Social Marketing strategies: using Web 2.0 Social Media apps & services to gain traffic and exposure to your websites. Discussions on Digg, Facebook, Twitter, Pownce, StumbleUpon, MySpace & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Alan Petersen

Do you outsource your SMO tasks?

Postby terrapin719 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:30 pm

SMO can be quite time consuming sometimes. In the past as a Virtual Assistant I've had a few clients ask me to handle a few smal SMO type tasks for them. Now, with my schedule upsidedown and personally outsourcing more, I find myself in a position to want to outsource a bit of SMO myself, or at the very least find tools to make things easier and faster!

I'm curious if you've outsourced or used any particular tools that you've found helpful? Any recommended service providers specializing in this area?
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:12 pm

I use TweetDeck to organize my own Twitter usage. ping.fm would be ideal to broadcast to multiple social mediums at once. TweetLater, SocialToo or Tweepular are also: for clients needing automated help to get a lot accomplished easily, these would be my recommendations.
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:38 pm

I don't outsource so I can't help but I'm always willing to take on some extra side work so let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:26 pm

(makes note that Angie is willing to do my dirty work and runs off laughing manically)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:57 pm

terrapin719 wrote:(makes note that Angie is willing to do my dirty work and runs off laughing manically)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:47 pm

I am still getting used to this being on the other end of the outsourcing thing. It's kind of weird, and yet it's almost addictive! I love outsourcing the parts I know aren't my strongest points.

Seriously though I will keep that in mind. Just need to sort out everything and remember to focus on one project at a time (start to profit!)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Return to SMO: Social Marketing & Social Media