This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How much visitors we can get

Social Marketing strategies: using Web 2.0 Social Media apps & services to gain traffic and exposure to your websites. Discussions on Digg, Facebook, Twitter, Pownce, StumbleUpon, MySpace & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Alan Petersen

How much visitors we can get

Postby pravakar » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:34 pm

How much visitors we can get. As you know now a days social networking is going to popular. Every body are engaging in social networking. But i am asking how visitor we can expect from social networking sites

If you know then please replay me.
pravakar

Postby ChristineG » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:40 pm

It is hard to be specific about numbers. It's really about playing around and getting out there and interacting.

You should have some kind of tool to check where your traffic is coming from. I know with my blog, a substantial amount of traffic comes from Twitter and Facebook. I use Google Analytics to track this.

Social media can be really effective for driving traffic. Spend a bit of time each day on really active sites like Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook and you are sure to see an increase in visitors to your site.
ChristineG

Postby ricky steve » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:47 am

Hi,

I don't know about exact numbers of visitor's on site. But you can get good visitor's through social bookmarking.
ricky steve

Postby terrapin719 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:48 am

There's no magical exact number. The sky is the limit ;)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby annalaurabrown » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 pm

yep there is no exact number but it can be in the thousands at least if not millions if you do it right.
annalaurabrown
Elite Member

Return to SMO: Social Marketing & Social Media