[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Free Twitter Webinar Saturday Night: April 19 • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Free Twitter Webinar Saturday Night: April 19

Social Marketing strategies: using Web 2.0 Social Media apps & services to gain traffic and exposure to your websites. Discussions on Digg, Facebook, Twitter, Pownce, StumbleUpon, MySpace & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Alan Petersen

Free Twitter Webinar Saturday Night: April 19

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:27 am

@CoachDeb is hosting a Twitter Webinar this Saturday night. If you'd like to learn more about Twitter, and how you can use it to connect, sign up at:

:arrow: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/760161452

Hope to see you there!
Last edited by Lynn Terry on Thu May 15, 2008 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby RKramkowski » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:02 pm

Hi Lynn,

You first got me looking into Twitter with your earlier post to follow you. So now I have a Twitter acct and am following some of the predominant IMers out there (you're the first on my list, by the way!). The timing of this webinar is perfect for where I am right now - trying to figure out exactly what this thing is and how to make best use of it and integrate into my business.

Bob
RKramkowski

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu May 15, 2008 8:25 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby RKramkowski » Thu May 15, 2008 2:05 pm

Hi Lynn,

I'm just starting to figure out how to best use it. I can definitely see a use in building relationships in a different way than in the past.

For the most part right now though, I'm following some of the people that I've been following for awhile through their blogs, forms, or websites.

I'm trying to be cognizant of it becoming a timesucker. I've got enough of those already and so am trying to organize my day better to be more efficient AND effective. No easy task when you hold down a full-time job, kids have extracurricular activities, and also trying to get an internet based business off the ground.

My ID is http://twitter.com/bobkramkowski
RKramkowski

Return to SMO: Social Marketing & Social Media