[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Help-I need a website-I'm not the brightest bear in the bush • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Help-I need a website-I'm not the brightest bear in the bush

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Help-I need a website-I'm not the brightest bear in the bush

Postby Tommy Sessions » Tue May 13, 2003 4:12 pm

Tommy Sessions

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue May 13, 2003 9:24 pm

Hi Tommy - I have posted some of the options here: http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/a ... wnsite.htm

is a less expensive alternative to hiring a professional, and allows you build & update your own site. If it is not within your budget, then you might find some of the do-it-yourself tips & links at the page above to be a helpful start.

Two other options:

- hire a professional webmaster to train you step-by-step

- joint venture with a webmaster that has an interest in your project

Tell us more about your website project - perhaps we can all pitch in and help you out!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

I need a web site and I'm not the brightest bear in the bush

Postby Tommy Sessions » Tue May 13, 2003 9:50 pm

Thanks, Lynn!
First, let me thank you for this forum. Thanks for this forum, Lynn.
The easiest way for me to explain the type of website that I want is to send you to http://www.badcaragain.com and look at the one I have there. This was the second one, the one I couldn't upload anything to.
The man that was setting this up for me may have given up on me. I told you I wasn't the brightest bear in the bush. :D
He did try to help me, but he was very busy and could not give me much time...although he tried. But three weeks ago we were on the phone and he told me he had another call, and that he would call me back in 20 min.
I finally gave up waiting, yesterday, and decided to try something else. :cry:
Anyway, if you want to go look at it, be my guest. :?
Thanks in advance.
Tommy Sessions

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue May 13, 2003 10:44 pm

You're Welcome, Tommy :D

Any clue why you cant upload to it? I think we can fix that...

From what I can tell, that is the only page on your site so far... you could potentially save that page, and all of the images on it, and move to a new server where you would have access. Do you know how much you are paying to keep that site "live"?

I think you have a *really* good idea brewing here with your site & concept!

Feel free to email me - I'd be glad to help you: Lynn@WebServiceNetwork.com

p.s. Are you subscribed to Self-Starters Weekly Tips? I mentioned your name in yesterday's issue ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

I Need A Web Site

Postby Tommy Sessions » Wed May 14, 2003 7:53 am

Tommy Sessions

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed May 14, 2003 9:00 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

I Need A Web Site

Postby Tommy Sessions » Wed May 14, 2003 9:44 am

Tommy Sessions

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed May 14, 2003 2:59 pm