[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Alternatives to frames • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Alternatives to frames

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Alternatives to frames

Postby BPTT » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:46 am

Hi everyone!

I understand there are a lot of reasons not to use frames. I have a script that I would like to be pulled into a page of my site. Basically, the script is a quiz that asks the user to answer questions, push the "submit" button, and the results are on the resulting page. The script itself does not have a straightforward way of allowing me to use my own "header" and "footer" HTML code, so I need a way to "import" the script to a section of a page that has the header and footer code. Any suggestions on how to do this, without using frames, would be welcome! :)
BPTT

Re: Alternatives to frames

Postby Tom Fosson » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:30 pm

Tom Fosson

Postby BPTT » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:08 pm

Tom,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I'm still not sure if it will work, though. This is a demo of the script I would like to use:

http://www.nuedream.com/cgi-bin/nuequiz ... i?beginner

See how there are different pages for each question and the answers? I'm not sure how to get the script to execute in a way so that each page of the quiz is on a page with the header and footer code. Any ideas???

Thanks again!!!!!!!
BPTT

Postby Tom Fosson » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:34 pm

Tom Fosson

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming