[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What's the deal with most Pluginprofit sites?! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What's the deal with most Pluginprofit sites?!

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

What's the deal with most Pluginprofit sites?!

Postby mystery777 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:05 am

Hi everyone,

I'm new to webmarketing, and I'm on my way to build (actually,to have ready made by Stone Evans) my own pluginprofit site ... I'll customize it a bit ofcourse later.

My question is: why do most pluginprofit site owners prefer to have their affiliate, products, free e-books, just about everythings' link in one page..that is the homepage? Why don't they have every subject in its place...eg. opportunities listed in opportunities page found in a link "opportunities & ideas"...products related in the "recommended tools" along with a small chitchat with the visitors telling them "why" you prefer this item...just an example....

Placing everything in the homepage ,as i've heard, will make the site an obvious affiliate site, which will have difficulties in ranking.
I maybe am wrong, but take a look at this site

http://www.homebiz-direct.com

Suzanne Morrison's pluginprofit site... I think it's more organized than the majority of the pluginprofit sites over the net...

Any comments?.....
mystery777

Common practice

Postby Warren Contreras » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:15 am

It's the age old theory that if you throw enough mud against a wall, some of it will stick.
Warren Contreras

Postby Jeff Casmer » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:21 pm

Hi,

As an original PIPS member

www.24hourwealth.com

My website doesnt look anything like what it originally did. You have total control over how your website looks.......its just the model that Stone chose when you first order the site....it has changed drastically from the original which was something like this....

www.24hourwealth.com/indexpast.html

Take care
Jeff Casmer
Jeff Casmer

Postby mystery777 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:27 pm

Hi Jeff,

It seems that you were one of the first to apply for the pluginprofit site. Your site did change alot now, but I still feel that you put all links in one page. Though you seem to be doing very well with it, I'd want to ask you: did you struggle alot to get it to the top of search engines? I heard somewhere that search engines don't take in consideration sites that are full of affiliate links, especially in the homepage. Am I wrong? If I am, then please someone correct me. I already planned a detailed sophisticated site with each subject/link/tool in it's place. Someone tell me it's not necessary.

Cheers....
mystery777

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming