[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Help required over here!!!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Help required over here!!!!

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Help required over here!!!!

Postby The Great Gordino » Tue Apr 15, 2003 4:46 am

Hi All,
I am pushing ever forwards with my technical ignorance, and I need some help.
I am trying to send an html announcement, and when I preview, it comes up ok, but when I send a test to myself, it simply shows the html as text.
Am I doing something really simple???
Thanks,
Gordon
The Great Gordino

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Apr 15, 2003 8:35 am

Hi Gordon,

Which email program are you using to send the announcement? Also, which program (if different) are you using to create the html?

I am using Outlook and am able to set the format of the message to either plain text or html - I set it to html and then use the font/color/size options within Outlook to design a message. You can also view an html document through your browser, and copy and paste that into an html formatted message...

Tell me more details about what you are using, and I'll do my best to help ya out :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Thanks Lynn.......

Postby The Great Gordino » Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:54 am

The Great Gordino

Postby Tam » Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:43 pm

Hi Gordon (BTW - love the shark),

Have you figured out the problem? If not, I would be more than happy to troubleshoot you through this. My first question would be: what program are you using to send?

Tam
Tam

Site Review please!!

Postby The Great Gordino » Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:24 pm

Hi All,
I am moving forward with a new mini site, and am now looking for comments and advice. so please have a look and fire away!
Thanks,
Gordon
[/url]
The Great Gordino

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:49 pm

The link above didnt work for me - did you move it? Give us a new link :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming