[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I need dreamweaver help please! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I need dreamweaver help please!

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

I need dreamweaver help please!

Postby 3bgeneral » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:21 am

3bgeneral

Postby Josiah » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:50 am

Josiah

Postby 3bgeneral » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:02 am

3bgeneral

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:12 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby 3bgeneral » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:53 am

Hi Lynn,
thanks for your help.
Well that was pretty easy, I won't tell you how long it took
me to do it though.
Ok I got the copy made and saved it and uploaded it to my cpanel,
now I don't know how to link it and when I link it will it automatically
go to my website?? How do I get it on my website. Real newbie here :shock:

Thanks,
Bev
3bgeneral

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:03 am

You probably have navigation links or buttons on your other webpages - so you would just add this new link in there among those. If you have a site-map, add the link to your new web page there as well.

If that doesnt help, feel free to give me a link to the main page of the site you are referring to, and the new page, and I'll see if I can give you more detailed help ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby 3bgeneral » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:37 am

Hi Lynn,
I have tried with no success to get this linked. Just don't know
what I'm doing. The more I do the more I seem to mess things up.
The link to my main page is http://www.gentlyusedjeans.net
The other one is http://www.gentlyusedjeans.net/shipping.php

Thank you,
Bev
3bgeneral

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:44 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby theuniek1 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:40 pm

theuniek1

Postby 3bgeneral » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:18 pm

3bgeneral

Postby theuniek1 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:39 pm

theuniek1

Postby 3bgeneral » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:57 am

Hi Teli, I did it, but I couldn't have done it without you.
You are wonderful :D .
Check it out www.gentlyusedjeans.net/shipping.php
I can not thank you enough. I did it a slightly different way through my cpanel but it worked the same.

On my sites the buy buttons don't work and it should go to paypal.
Do you know how I would fix this problem? It goes through the billing
process and then when complete it says purchase successful but it isn't.

Thank you,
Bev
3bgeneral

Postby theuniek1 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:52 am

Hi Bev,
Glad I could be of assistance. Unfortunately, I can't tell you what the problem could be regarding why it will not go through PayPal for you. That would require a more in depth analysis - one that I'm not able to make simply by looking at your source. I would suggest contacting the person who designed to site for you (if someone did) and ask them why the payments don't go through PayPal.

I wish I could be of more assistance in that regard though...

Warmest,
Teli
theuniek1

Postby 3bgeneral » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:25 am

Hi Teli,
Thanks for your help. This forum has given me a renewed hope for my sites - when most days I think it is a lost cause.

Bev
3bgeneral

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:31 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming