[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Feedback • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Feedback

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Feedback

Postby karadawn » Sat Jul 12, 2003 8:14 pm

Well I have the general outline for the new work-at-home section done and it's "open to the public". I know there are areas where the content needs to be worked on, but other than that it's ready. I would love to get everyone's opinion on it: http://www.momsmarketonline.com/wahm.html

One of my biggest concerns ~ is the layout ok? I mean, can you easily find your way back and forth through everything? Also, how easy is it to add to? When the time comes to add more sections, is that going to work alright?

I appreciate everyones opinions! :)
karadawn

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:01 am

I think the navigation is easy-to-understand and you shouldnt have any trouble adding content as you go... How is the site coming along as a whole? Feeling good about the new direction?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karadawn » Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:09 pm

Thank you Lynn! I was worried about the way the sub-catagories were set up, but if it makes sense to you then I will leave it alone (plus it gives me lots of room to grow with the set up like that).

As for the rest of the site, oh YES it's going well! Seems like everything is just falling into place - SEO, Affiliate Programs, target market, etc. The home page content still needs some tweeking, which I hope to get to today.

By the way, I've caught wind of a few listed there recieving actual sales, which makes me VERY happy. I assume there were more, but I have 2 confirmed. Of course we all know that those listed there have to go the extra mile to keep their visitors comming back, but I feel like I'm doing a good job of getting the vistors there to begin with :D

Just to give you a sneak preview of what's to come: http://www.momsmarketonline.com/children2.html

I've put myself in the visitor's shoes, thinking of what THEY would want to see (exspecially those without a home business of their own). I plan to do all the catagory pages in that format, and add more related articles. (It's on my to-do list today). Adding the articles will not only add content to the site, but I plan to base affiliate programs around some of them.

By the way, did I thank you for introducing me to the eBay affiliate program? If not, THANK YOU!! . I haven't even begun to scratch the surface with that, and have already started to see results (10 cents so far, and I just started setting things up on Sunday/Monday). When I get everything rolling, LOOK OUT! :D

Thank you so much for your feedback, you know it means a lot to me :D
karadawn

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:46 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming