[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What are my options with having others leave feedback • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What are my options with having others leave feedback

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

What are my options with having others leave feedback

Postby edwinnyc » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:01 am

edwinnyc

Postby robert adams » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:11 pm

can you explain a little better what you want the final outcome to be.
feedback about what?
etc.
robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby gsmart » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:23 pm

You could try "Voice Folders" from PubClip.com. Your customers can dial the Voice Folder phone number and extension, listen to your custom greeting message, and record their testimonials.

You could also insert the PubClip "Web Recorder Mini" into your website to allow customers to record audio and video testimonial.

Then you can publish your customer's testimonials using PubClip "Publish" features to publish to your blogs, websites, emails and more.

Good Luck!
gsmart

Postby wade_watson » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:15 am

wade_watson

Good option

Postby sparkyszone » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:46 pm

I like your wordpress option. I know html, java, css and the likes, but wordpress does what would take me hours of coding.

I recently converted some of my home built sites over to wordpress, for managability. They are all high traffic sites, and using wp increased the traffic, and sales. I think that you would like it, and it works really well if you know different codings. In answer to your question, Wordpress has plugins such as cforms and autoresponders that work great to communicate with site visitors.
sparkyszone

Postby sparkyszone » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:49 pm

also, has plugins and widgets to let visitors leave feedback that shows up on your site. I
sparkyszone

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming