[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Time to Ask for Some Help • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Time to Ask for Some Help

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Time to Ask for Some Help

Postby MrGrammar » Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:01 pm

I'm working on a redesign project right now. I need an outside perspective. The company is a home-schoolers curriculum publisher. If anyone has time, please go to:

Look through the site. Tear it apart. Tell me what can be made better. One note: The pages may or may not have TITLE and META TAGS. I have not done those yet. Right now, I'm looking for feedback on the usability of the site.

If you were home-schooling your children and wanted to use Christ-Centered curriculum (no pun intended), would you buy from this site?

What would you design differently and why?

Is it easy to figure out what is offered on the site and where to go to get it? If not, what can be done to improve it?

What can be done to improve the visitors' experiences?

Any feedback, positive or negative, is welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Brian

P.S. I think this goes without saying because I of the great respect that members of this site have shown. However, I'm going to say it anyway so that there are no misconceptions. Please do not contact my client for any reason. Post your replies to the forum or email/pm me directly. I would show you the same professional courtesy if you requested my help.
MrGrammar

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:38 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby MrGrammar » Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:28 am

MrGrammar

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:37 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming