[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - question from newbie • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

question from newbie

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

question from newbie

Postby susapra » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:51 am

I've create an easy html page and I wanted to attach it to my website. But no one link doesn't to that new page.
The page's name is, christmas-ornaments.html
I think maybe the problem is this symbol, -
Hope to get your advaice, friends.

Postby tknoppe » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:54 pm

If you have created the web page, then you need to upload it to your web site hosting space and then add that page to the navigation (link to it) on your web site, so that site visitors can find the page.
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:42 pm

As Traci mentioned, did you upload it to your website?
MommyEnterprises

Postby Marc Meole » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:09 pm

need more info...the "-" should be an issue...
Marc Meole

Postby alexc » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:34 pm

alexc

Postby theNYkid » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:15 pm

theNYkid

Postby Ann Burns » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:50 am

I have a similar problem to susapra. I have a website page set up in KompoZer and have uploaded it to the cPanel. On the home page, I have a read review button. Do I need to add the review page in KompoZer and if so how, or do I need to add it on the cPanel and somehow attach it to the homepage? I'm a total newbie at this and an totally lost.
Thanks for any help you all can give me. It gets discouraging.
Ann Burns (total newbie with lots of questions)
Ann Burns

Postby Baggs » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:17 pm

Baggs

Postby Ann Burns » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:09 pm

Baggs,

Thanks so much for the help. I'll give this a try.

Ann Burns
Ann Burns

A little bold

Postby sparkyszone » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:37 pm

Tell us the url of the site, and it would really be alot easier for someone to figure your problem, than for a whole thread of what your problem "might " be. Although, makes for an interesting thread!!!
sparkyszone

Postby MichaelS » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:31 am

Yeah if we can test out the links for ourselves we might be able to determine the problem.

Web hosting can get confusing at times.

Ann, I wonder if you uploaded the ".htm", or ".html" file to your "public_html" directory, or if you don't have a "public _html"?

A common problem is that users do not know where to upload the file inside of the file directory.
MichaelS
Elite Member

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming