[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Opinions • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Opinions

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Opinions

Postby karadawn » Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:05 pm

karadawn

Postby karadawn » Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:06 pm

karadawn

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:33 pm

I think the site is shaping up very nicely! Way to go! Do keep us posted as I look forward to seeing the "finished product" (if a website can ever be considered "finished" :D )

One thing that I would recommend... if you are going to have links to eBay, you should definitely sign up as an eBay affiliate! I posted "Selling Your Ad Spots on eBay" tips here: http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/f ... .php?t=255 ;) Most of these you probably already know and are using, but thought that might help.

Great job so far!!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karadawn » Tue Jul 08, 2003 11:09 pm

I had just read that post earlier and was about to read the Affiliate Masters Course. I just signed up for Commission Junction, and will be taking a closer look at the eBay affiliate program. Deffinately something I would like to get into!

Well if you think the design of the new area looks ok, then I will go ahead and push forward to finish it up (at least for now, you are right a website is never done!!). Something was still concerning me with the way the outline looked, not sure if the descriptions were quite centered or balanced.....hard to explain but it just looked "off". I'll work on it a little bit more and see what I can come up with. ;)

Thanks for your help!
karadawn

Postby karadawn » Tue Jul 08, 2003 11:54 pm

ahhhhh now that looks much better, and the content is even comming along : http://www.momsmarketonline.com/wahm_test.html

I still need to do some serious work with the content...what do you think of it so far?
karadawn

Postby James Mann » Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:05 am

James Mann

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming