[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Color scheme question for my website • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Color scheme question for my website

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Color scheme question for my website

Postby angienewton » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:49 pm

I am getting ready to totally change up the colors and design of my and .

There were a few links mentioned in Lynn's Elite webinar yesterday about colors and after looking at quite a few, I would like to know what you think about maybe mixing the color orange and green or orange and blue. I personally prefer orange and green out of the two but what do I know?:lol:

I found that although orange can stimulate the appetite, it also gives thoughts of Vitamin C and good health. The green could also go for health. But I'm not sure of the shades and stuff like that. I just wanted to get some thoughts from the pros to see what you think. I am using XSitePro for the website and will get a new WP theme once I have a new header.

My current design is too dark and I know, the theme doesn't portray weight loss/fitness so it's going away :wink:

Thanks for any help!
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby lindastacy » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:01 pm

lindastacy

Postby angienewton » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:38 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby shannonsmith » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:47 pm

shannonsmith

Postby robert adams » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:16 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:08 am

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby alexc » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:51 am

Well if you are set on those choices, blue and orange are the only way to go.

Honestly though, for an informational and sales site, having a lot of bright colors will be distracting and ultimately draw attention away from your message.

K.I.S.S.

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

(sorry, not calling names, that's just the acronym)
alexc

Postby angienewton » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:46 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby hlm » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:03 pm

hlm

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming