[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - .htaccess • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

.htaccess

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

.htaccess

Postby Deltlake1 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:11 pm

:D Hi everyone,
I have a new site with HostGator and have been around
the bend with them in getting the site up and running.
The site URL is . I have used FrontPage for the html and saved it as index6.html.
I already have a site using index.html. I drag and drop it in FileZila
into Public_Html/investinrealestateforeclosures. I then check my CPanel
and the file (index6.html ) is there. When I click on the file URL in CPanel
the site opens. When I try to open the url in my browser, I get the parent
directory. :roll: (Whew) I was told by support to create a .htaccess file
with-in "CPanel", public_html/investinrealestateforeclosures with the
file: Directory index index.html. I did and now I get more errors.
:?: Does anyone have an answer?
Ps. When I add /index6.html to the end of the url in my browser,
the link opens.

Thanks in advance,
Deltlake1

Postby robert adams » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:43 am

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Deltlake1 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:50 pm

Thanks Robert, will do.
Deltlake1

Postby KansasDragon » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:21 pm

Are you trying to Host 2 separate domains? I'm a little confused by your question.
KansasDragon

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming