[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Issues with websites PHP Scripts VS HTML • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Issues with websites PHP Scripts VS HTML

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Issues with websites PHP Scripts VS HTML

Postby LilyPerez » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:41 pm

I bought whisperenterprises.com because it has great visitors coming in. :)

But I don't care much for the name. I am thinking of getting new hosting too, and just forwarding traffic from that domain to a new one.

I currently use PHP Nuke because I didn't want to spend loads of time designing anything. Plus I like how I can include message boards and everything without having to install individual programs.

My question though, I haven been trying to take a SEO course and my websites are all PHP scripted. I can only edit the pages so much. A lot of the SEO course includes editing the meta tags for each page. I was wondering if I shouldn't go back to HTML pages.

I hate to do that. I have so much to add every day. It would take way too long to keep editing everything. But what can I do about SEO?

Any ideas?
LilyPerez

Postby gary_the_ace » Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:56 am

gary_the_ace

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:41 am

Yes, from what I can remember, there was a lot of SEO talk - you should be able to find it by doing a search, or in the files at the main site.

Here are a few links that you may find helpful:

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread3590.html

http://phpnuke.org/modules.php?name=New ... e&sid=6688

http://phpnuke.org/modules.php?name=PHP ... -nuke.html
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming