[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Confusion Problem • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Confusion Problem

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Confusion Problem

Postby edwinnyc » Mon May 12, 2008 6:43 pm

PROBLEM AND CONFUSION:

I now just do not do mortgage residential or commercial loans but also do all types of loans, business loans, real estate loans and personal loans as well.

Hummm, I feel I better cover what I exactly do to get the best possible feedback, so forgive me if I seem to go to much into detail.

This is actually the type of loans i make available thru my portfolio of lenders who provide the loans:

* Business loans
* Business Cash Advance based on credit card receivables
* Hard Money
* Venture capital
* Construction/Rehab loans
* Accounts Receivable Factoring
* Foreclosure bailouts
* Merchant account setup
* Contract / Purchase Order Financing
* International Loans case by case basis

In essence you can view me as financial loan broker, financial loan consultant but over all a Financial Problem Solver, I solve financial problems by providing alternative financing options to business owners, property owners, investors, entrepreneurs...

Bottom line I do unique loans that traditional lenders will not do, due to credit issues or will do but the borrower needs the money ASAP $100k - $12 million in 3-10 days, if the amount is in the millions may take a little longer but not as long as the corner bank! Speed is what I provide and solutions!

Now I created a website for the restaurant industry, www.restaurantfundingusa.com but now getting ready to create another site that will handle all the above..types of financing that I provide!

I am wondering if there is any reason why I should start from scratch and lose out on the content I already built for this restaurant site.

The site that I want to build will be www.FinancialLoansConsultantUSA.com but cannot I just somehow make the home page different but actually it is the restaurant site some how but with additional content that the restaurant site does not contain.

Can this be done what are your suggestions.

The site that I have built already has been done with rapidnichewebsites and wordpress I am having a challenge with wordpress and wondering and a little nervous now about what I am doing, wondering if wordpress based on all of the updates, plugins etcccc should be a concern and maybe to just go back to frontpage or msexpression the upgrade to frontpage and do it with this....and then a simple blog to the site...

Any suggestions how I can best approach this where I can utilize the 5 floors I already built (which is the existing restaurant site) and put another 10 floors on this existing building ( build my other site on top of it ) why start construction on a new building when I can just build on my air space above the existing building...lol
Last edited by edwinnyc on Tue May 27, 2008 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
edwinnyc

Postby Michelle Waters » Mon May 19, 2008 1:40 pm

First of all, I recommend staying far, far away from Frontpage.

If you are wanting to use software on your computer to build websites and cannot afford Dreamweaver, then I recommend Expression Web.

Run away from Frontpage! (It creates a lot of junk code and is not standards compliant.)

Now, for your question about the websites. It looks like the existing website is specifically tailored to restaurant funding, so I wouldn't put other funding information on that site.

My question though is, what is your goal for this site? Is it a blog-type site where you provide useful information for your readers? Or is it more of sales letter type site where you send people to fill out your application?

What are your goals for the new site?

Once I know the answers to these questions, I can better advise you.

Thank you!

Michelle
Michelle Waters
Elite Member

hi michelle...

Postby edwinnyc » Thu May 22, 2008 8:12 pm

edwinnyc

Postby Michelle Waters » Thu May 22, 2008 9:34 pm

Michelle Waters
Elite Member

Michelle thanks....

Postby edwinnyc » Fri May 23, 2008 9:14 am

Michelle you gave me food for thought since I am still stuck on certain things...

Is it possible for me to go to your blog to see how it is set up where you link to other sites...

My brothers clowns site has to be redone which I will do for him and will redo it with wordpress, he runs a clown entertainment business part time and his target market parents interested in or looking into children party entertainment.

Have any articles that can be used to drive traffic to his site, he is looking into articles that can be used to drive traffic to his site.

Any suggestions on what kind of articles can help drive traffic to his site from parents of children who may need a clown now or in the future, what kind of content do you guys make available that can be used to create different door entry points to his site.

Hey michelle.. could you tell me what you think about the title of this free report he is offering on his site and do you think it is a title that parents whom visit the site would want to read.

We are thinking of offering it as a free ebook they can download wish to create some viral marketing but not quite sure how to do it yet with this report just testing now the title to see the kind of responses he gets people visiting that page for the report

Thanks michelle.........:>)

http://funclownentertainment.com/clowns ... -avoid.htm
edwinnyc

Postby Michelle Waters » Sat May 24, 2008 3:47 pm

Michelle Waters
Elite Member

Postby robert adams » Fri May 30, 2008 7:19 am

and edwinnyc,

don't go back to the confusion about what wordpress is and does.

wordpress is blog software, short and simple.

you can tweak it to make it a static webpage if you wish.
it is good for this type of thing because it is easy to work with and has other benefits like the RSS she mentioned.

however, if you are comparing web page/site building software, it does not belong in the same group.

frontpage, dreamweaver, etc, are web page/site building/maintenance programs.
They reside on your computer and you use them to build your site then upload it to your server.

wordpress is a blog script. you install it on your server , then you can create pages from within it's admin panel.

also, remember that you do not have to get a new hosting account etc. to create completely new sites for your different products. you can get a new domain name and point it at your existing hosting account,
or, you can simply create a subdomain on your main account and use that.

luck,
robert
robert adams
Elite Member

a quick ...

Postby edwinnyc » Fri May 30, 2008 10:38 am

robert thanks once again..........edwin
edwinnyc

Postby Michelle Waters » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:53 pm

Michelle Waters
Elite Member

Postby rfresh » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:48 am

You'll find it easier to manage one site vs multiple sites. Why not design a single website and have menus to lead the customer to specific loan types?

I agree - stay away from FrontPage.

It sounds like you don't need or want a dynamic website so any CMS app will work fine. I like Joomla myself but any CMS would do fine.

Your other option would be to use a web building tool such as Soholaunch Pro. While I don't use that tool on my FreeBizOpsListings.com website (below in my sig), I have used it before and prefer it to other web building tools I have tried.

We're with 1849WebHosting and have a VPS hosting account with them and they offer Soholaunch Pro for free with any of their hosting accounts.
rfresh

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming