[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Need HELP with setting up hosting site please • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need HELP with setting up hosting site please

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Need HELP with setting up hosting site please

Postby garyg » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:10 pm

Hi,
I'm lost! I purchase a reseller hosting plan from Hostgator and I not sure of how to set it up or what I'm doing. I can't make any sense out of it. How's a good way to learn how to do this or is it better to hire someone to set up the site? I have try to get this thing work out for the last few days. I don't want to sell any hosting, I just got the reseller package so I would have hosting packages to set up different domains and a few Blogs. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction? I would be very, very grateful. Thanks in advance, Garyg
garyg
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:33 pm

Hi Gary,

HostGator offers online support, so you should go to their main site and talk to their support staff anytime you have technical questions. They are very helpful.

If you just want to set up multiple sites/blogs and domains, you dont need a reseller account. The 9.95/mo account allows unlimited add-on domains, as listed in their account features. So the first thing I would recommend is that you speak to customer service about setting up the right kind of account, and getting the billing straight with that.

Next, what kind of setup problems are you having exactly? Is it uploading your website, or what?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Thanks for your help.

Postby garyg » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:32 pm

garyg
Elite Member

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming