[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Links don't work • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Links don't work

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Links don't work

Postby Tommy Sessions » Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:51 pm

Hii, Guy!
I got link problems. I have my ebook, a thank you(download) page, and it all works.
When you buy the book, PP sends me your address, I send you an email with a link to go to, except the link don't work :cry:
I have the download page with an icon to click and it takes you to the ebook. It all works on my puter, but the link on the email doesn't. Any ideas, or questions?
Thanks in Advance.
Tommy The Auto Repair Man Sessions(who probably should have stayed there)
Tommy Sessions

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:32 pm

Hi Tommy - if you can email me at Lynn@WebServiceNetwork.com with a link to your download (thank you) page, and a copy of the email that you send out, I'll be glad to take a look at it and help you figure out what the problem is ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Tam » Fri Jun 27, 2003 12:05 am

Tam

Postby Xeon » Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:04 am

Xeon

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming