[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Site Rubix - Build Websites In 5 Minutes! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Site Rubix - Build Websites In 5 Minutes!

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Site Rubix - Build Websites In 5 Minutes!

Postby Getagrip » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:04 pm

Site Rubix will be launched on October 9th, and it will blow your mind...

What is Site Rubix?

Site Rubix was created by Carson and Kyle, the masterminds behind Wealthy Affiliate.

Site Rubix is going to change the way internet marketers and website developers work, and will level the playing field between those people that can't (or don't want to create websites) with those whom are advanced web developers. Site Rubix was created with internet marketers in mind, and the functionality available to you will be nothing short of "Amazing"!

Site Rubix will allow you to:

Build a professional looking website in less than 5 minutes

Build a site with absolutely no HTML skills

Drag & Drop your site to look how you want it

Pump out huge campaigns in a fraction of the time it would have taken through a traditional website builder

Send your website files to your web host right within Site Rubix. This means you can instantly make your websites "Go Live" without having to download FTP programs or other software.

Focus your attention on marketing and building your business rather than trudging through the process of learning HTML code

Get paid to develop professional looking websites for other people

Add video, images, instant screenshots, or content in seconds

Customize your site in terms of banners and images and let the system worry about resizing, rendering, and making things look great!

Upload your own images and banners so that you can reuse them on many different sites. Site Rubix allows you to view, organize and manage your "media" in a very well laid out interface.. and it looks great too!

Say goodbye Photoshop, Snagit, and other screenshot programs. Site Rubix allows you to instantly grab a screenshot of any website with the click of a button in less than a second, add it to your media page, and use the screenshot over and over again!

...and much more (there really is too much to list)...and at a price that you will be able to afford.

Site Rubix is going to rival Dreamweaver and X-Site Pro. Site Rubix is going to be AWESOME, and will take the internet marketing world by storm, as it will compete with X Site Pro and Dreamweaver. If you have ever struggled with web design and development, Site Rubix will make you smile!
Last edited by Getagrip on Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Getagrip

Postby Getagrip » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:12 pm

Hey Everybody,

I just got my first website I built with Site Rubix up and running. Site Rubix was very easy to use - I had the layout, banner, and links to my other pages done within about ten minutes. After that, all I had to do was add content. Check it out - its the first website you see on my signature file..

I was expecting to shell out about $100 to use this new software...but Site Rubix was FREE with my Wealthy Affiliate membership! How cool is that? 8)
Getagrip

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:16 am

Nice perk! ;)

I was curious why they decided to name it "Rubiks"... all I can think about when I hear that is that *&% Rubix Cube - which I could never figure out :lol:

But from what I hear, this program is much easier than that gadget :P
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Getagrip » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:09 pm

Getagrip

Postby James Schramko » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:47 am

James Schramko

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:59 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming