[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - FrontPage • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

FrontPage

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

FrontPage

Postby Tommy Sessions » Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:42 pm

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong with my save button?
I have 4 webpages, all the gifs and links for my website, stored in My Web.
I have another page but it's not working, so I thought I'd just destroy it and build another one.
I opened FP and went to MyWeb to get the template.
It didn't show up. I moved it to another section in MW but it wouldn't show up there either.
The only thing that will show up in the Open File (on FP) is the four web pages and a gif (a little horiz. bar).
Two of the pages have the large green e to the left of them, and two of them have a square box with an arrow pointing to the left (10:30am).
The little bar has the large e.
Am I not saving the other things correctly? Seems as though I have used them before...I just don't remember. Being an East Texas Dummy and trying to learn all this stuff is really wearing my marble out.
Any help or advice will be appreciated (as long as it's nice). :wink:
Tommy Sessions

Postby SBSbookkeeping » Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:28 am

Hi Tommy,

If you are still having problems with your site, here's a great forum for Front Page questions: http://www.frontpagewebmaster.com/.

It's a pretty active forum, and I'm sure you'll be able to get some help there.

Good luck; I know how frustrating it can be :) .

Lynne
SBSbookkeeping

Front Page

Postby Tommy Sessions » Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:13 am

Tommy Sessions

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:50 am

Great suggestion, Lynne :D I'm not very familiar with Frontpage, myself, and appreciate you jumping in to offer the resource!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Front Page

Postby Tommy Sessions » Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:59 am

I tell you what, Lynn, I'm in love with you :oops: Your Site! :wink:
If it wasn't for You, your site, and all the wonderful people that helpout on here, this ol boy'd have to turn his keyboard back in for the wranches! :(
Tommy Sessions

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:08 pm

Aww shucks, Tommy ~ You're too kind :D

Honestly - I am feeling the same way... I've learned so much more about SEO (search engine optimization) here at my own forum than I have in a year's time of my own research! We really do have a great group here, dont we? :)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Hang In There, Tommy!

Postby natec » Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:39 pm

natec

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:48 am

LOL Natec ;) Do tell us more about your website projects!!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming