[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - MS Frontpage to design pages • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

MS Frontpage to design pages

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

MS Frontpage to design pages

Postby shyampc » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:48 am

Is it easy to design pages using Frontpage? I use Dreamweaver MX, but recently I came to know that Frontpage is easier than Dreamweaver. Is this true? I find dreamweaver as an easy software except for some codes that has to be entered. are there any tutorials to easily learn all the tips of Dreamweaver?
shyampc

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:09 pm

Any program is relatively easy to use once you get used to it. I wouldnt recommend switching and learning a new program unless you need it for something specific - and I cant see what that would be.

Dreamweaver is an excellent design/development program to use. Anything you need to know and cant find in the on-board help files, just do a search at Google.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby shyampc » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:55 am

Thank you for your response and advice. I am searching for some easy steps to get things done. Now I have to search in the help section whenever I need to do something new.
shyampc

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:50 pm

This will probably be the case with any program until you learn the basic elements and features that you use most... If you were going to switch to something that has more intuitive features, you might try . It was designed specifically for online business owners, affiliate marketers and internet marketers in general.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby shyampc » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:59 am

Thank you for sharing the link.
shyampc

Postby Johnny » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:59 am

Hardly hear people wanna switch from Dreamweaver to FrontPage :)
Johnny

Postby shyampc » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:16 am

I wanted to know whether there are programs that are easier to use than Dreamweaver. That was because know only the basics. Now I feel that it is better to use Dreamweaver itself.
shyampc

Postby Johnny » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:11 pm

I think in term of ease of use, be it Dreamweaver or FrontPage or others html editors, is about the same.
Once you get familiar with one tool, that will be the easier one then.

I have no bias between Dreamweaver or FrontPage. Seem you only know Dreamweaver, I see no point switching :) Spend your valuable time on other area.

XSitePro definitely is easier to use. By it is cater to a different market. To me it is not a html tool. It lacks of many features that a html tool should has. It is more like a site building tool, that help to create site faster but with limited design.
Johnny

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming