This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Graphics Don't Show On Website

Designing your own website? Need help? Ask your questions and share your favorite resources here... Tables, Forms, Color Scheme & Layout, Scripts, Programs & Resources

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

graphics don't show

Postby Tommy Sessions » Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:02 pm

Thanks for the encouraging words.
"Oh me of little faith!"
I'm gone for the night. Popcorn's popping and John Wayne's fixing to get
the bad guy. :lol:
Tommy Sessions

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:07 pm

Wow - Cool of you to pitch in like that James :D Glad to see you have your site up, Tommy!!

As for logging in each time you visit the forum, its a little glitch with the 'cookies' that I am still trying to figure out - sorry about that ;) Will keep at it till I get it!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby robert adams » Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:22 pm

I know this is an old thread, but here goes.
For Tommy and anyone else using frontpage, for that matter whatever you use to create web pages. Try to get out of the habit of leaving spaces in your file names. All that %20 stuff is put in their to compensate for a space. Unix/Linux (and even dos) do not understand spaces in filenames. Programs like Frontpage or Word or any MS products, allow you to put spaces in a file name and then have to compensate for it in urls.
Same thing for using caps, it is always better to use only lowercase for anything that is going on the net. If nothing else, it keeps your own confusion down.
good luck,
robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Previous

Return to HTML, Web Design & Programming