[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Have I found a Goldmine? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Have I found a Goldmine?

Show Off Your Success! Post your Work-at-Home or Online Business Success Story. From small achievements to life-changing success, we'd love to hear your story...

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Have I found a Goldmine?

Postby Bosco » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:39 pm

I just joined this forum to post something in the success story forum. I would like anyones opinion about this. I have set up something 3 days ago and already I have made an earning of $85.95. I have other sites and haven't earned this amount between them all within 3 days together.

Can someone maybe shine some light on this before I get my hopes up too quickly. I am crazy about gadgets and since I collect them I decided to set up a free website and simply advertise gadgets for sale by use of an affiliate program or course.

This can't be, 3 days and almost 86 bucks?? Or has the traffic to the new site got soemthing to do with the fact that it's on google territory? Whatever the reason I am over the moon with the results.

here is the site for everyone to see for those interested. . Maybe by using this free service some of you can also earn a bit with your won choice of affiliate programs incorporated into the site.
All coments on this are welcome.

I have just taken a screen print of my affiliate payment reort but I don't know how to show it on this forum. Any idea's on this?

cyall
Bosco

Return to Success Stories