This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

My success story

Show Off Your Success! Post your Work-at-Home or Online Business Success Story. From small achievements to life-changing success, we'd love to hear your story...

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

My success story

Postby cip0234 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:40 am

I got laid off from my job 6 months back. As i do not have any savings its hard for me to get money for my living expenses.

Then i tried some programs on internet to earn money. But got scammed by all of them. I became very frustrated and looked for more and more ways to earn money enough for my expenses.

Then i came across some websites which pay money for doing surveys and completing free offers. I just joined some of them and checked them as they are free to join. They paid me

That way now i am making a decent amount of money by which i can cover my expenses and pay my bills.

I also started a website extracashonline.weebly.com
cip0234

Postby angienewton » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:01 pm

Congrats on your success. Most people I have heard from in the past that do surveys don't make enough to live on so I'm glad to hear you are doing it.

I personally only do surveys for fun and I like getting the occasional gift card and freebie but I think the income is more reliable when you have a business and do affiliate marketing or offer a product/service.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:44 pm

Congrats on your success. :)
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:42 pm

I always love to hear success stories of people bouncing back from difficult times. More and more people are getting laid off as this year progresses, and it's been good to see those people getting online and getting involved in internet marketing.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby jamie » Thu May 07, 2009 8:01 pm

Congratulations :) What is that website you joined?
jamie

Congrats on Your Success!

Postby dagmar » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Hello,

I would also appreciate if you let us know what survey site you joined.

I tried that in the past but I found some surveys to be too long and the pay too little, so I stopped trying that.

Thanks in advance.
dagmar

Return to Success Stories