[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Sucess Story and Outreach for Success Stories All in One • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Sucess Story and Outreach for Success Stories All in One

Show Off Your Success! Post your Work-at-Home or Online Business Success Story. From small achievements to life-changing success, we'd love to hear your story...

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Sucess Story and Outreach for Success Stories All in One

Postby Lamorenalotiene » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:15 am

I have been wanting to create a blog for quite some time now and I kept coming up with GREAT ideas! Well I had to do some re-evaluating and tell my self to stick with my passion and what I know. If you dont know me, then you must know that I LOVE to hear, read, or write a good story! I am CONSTANTLY people watching, or eavesdropping in conversations! (That's how desperate I am to get a good story!) LOL So I came up with the Blog: Tomato Soup for the Entrepreneurial Soul, it chronicles the stories of businesses across the USA and their success or inspirational story. Well I just came up with the idea, and posted only on 1 forum and came to an inbox this morning of over 100 emails! those interested in being featured and those just wanting to subscribe on launch date! TALK ABOUT BEGINNERS LUCK! I mean, I am not getting anything from this financially but I see all of the possibilities and look at the 100 networking opportunities that I have opened for myself just overnight! It may not be financial success but I look at it as success nevertheless, I am EXCITED!

I know that this forum is jam packed with success stories, so if you or someone you know would like to have your business featured on the blog and you have a good inspiring or success story, let me know! I would love to get you on their, get you some advertising, and you can help get my blog rolling! You can PM me or email: mybizstory@gmail.com

To your success and mine

Kay
Lamorenalotiene

Postby terrapin719 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:11 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:29 pm

tknoppe
Elite Member

Return to Success Stories