[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Anyone gone "full-time" recently? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Anyone gone "full-time" recently?

Show Off Your Success! Post your Work-at-Home or Online Business Success Story. From small achievements to life-changing success, we'd love to hear your story...

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby ScottTousignant » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:48 pm

Not only am I full time online, but my wife is as well. She was able to quit her stinking factory job 16 months ago. It's been a weird experience to hear about the down turn in the auto industry and know that she no longer needs to worry about losing her job like her friends do.
ScottTousignant
Elite Member

Postby mktplace » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:02 pm

Howdy Folks! A newbie here, but I have been doing this full time since 1995.

BTW: I had cancer which put me down for almost 18 months, and although the affiliate income dropped quite a bit over that time, it still let me continue the lifestyle our family has grown accustomed to.

I will say that as an Internet Marketer, you have to work harder every day to keep up. I can still remember when I could get a domain by sending an email to the Internic (for free, mind you), and Yahoo was still hosted over onthe Stanford servers. . . my my, how far we have come.

My advice to those of you who are not htere yet:

1. keep it up
2. make a plan
3. work the plan
4. continually ask yourself if the task you are doing is moving you forward or not (checking email and statistics are a NO answer folks!)
mktplace

Full time

Postby sparkyszone » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:27 pm

Not recently...
About ten years full time! At times, when sales were slow, I worked part time , but for the most part, full time. Been great, but I realize that I make full time $$$ when I work full time online.
sparkyszone

Previous

Return to Success Stories