This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Beginner's Luck

Show Off Your Success! Post your Work-at-Home or Online Business Success Story. From small achievements to life-changing success, we'd love to hear your story...

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Beginner's Luck

Postby Inisheer » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:21 pm

Hi guys, I just found and joined this forum and started with a post in the introductions section. Now I thought I'd give my success story for inspiration for the other newbies out there.

Anyway, I tried out a few ways to make money online and nothing seemed to work. Either something was a scam or it just didn't pay well. Within the last couple months I've started getting into internet marketing. I have been working at least 10 hours a day most days and learn a lot every day. I am still by no means what I would call successful, but I have made a few hundred dollars already, so I guess I'm doing something right, lol. ;) Sales aren't really consistent yet, but I'm working hard to achieve success.

Just a word to the beginners...if I could do it, so can you! All it takes is determination, patience, and hard work. Good luck to us all! :)
Inisheer

Postby tess47 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:46 pm

Congratulations on making some money! The point is that if you have made any money at all, you're doing something right.

It does take hard work (and long hours) as you mentioned to be successful, but I think it's worth it. I love working online, and I work about 7 hours per day. I spend most of this time writing articles, visiting forums, blogging and trying out SEO techniques on my sites.

Again, congratulations and keep up the good work!
tess47

Postby Inisheer » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:46 pm

Thanks for the welcome Tess! :D Yes it does take some effort to succeed online...but doesn't it take effort to succeed at any job? 7 hours a day is quite a bit of work, how are you doing? I wish you the best of luck and everyone else too! Hope I can make some decent money someday so I won't have to worry about working at a real j-o-b.
Inisheer

Postby Dustie » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:37 am

That's great - congratulations. The fact that you have already made some money will encourage you to carry on putting in the hours you are to earn more.

I think the hard work and long hours are certainly worth it and I also spend most of my time on the internet marketing methods that Tess has mentioned.

Cheers
Dustie
Dustie

Postby sheryll » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:18 am

I think I work about 8 hours a day, maybe more on some days. But at least I am more motivated than I was working for someone else and time doesn't seem to drag by.

Congrats on you already making money! I only just started a few months ago as well, and have made a few sales but they seem to be very sporadic!
sheryll

Return to Success Stories