This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Persistence pays off!

Show Off Your Success! Post your Work-at-Home or Online Business Success Story. From small achievements to life-changing success, we'd love to hear your story...

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Persistence pays off!

Postby Mel » Mon May 19, 2008 10:15 am

Here's my success story...

I've been working from home for 6 years. I love being a virtual assistant and all that goes with it. However, I'm constantly being asked by newbies how to get started doing what I do. So about 9 months ago, a friend and I decided to create a membership site to teach people how to start and continue to grow their VA businesses.

The initial plan was to launch in 90 days but as with many things, the plan collapsed practically before it began when my partner changed her mind. This didn't stop me though, I kept working at it and it slowly started coming together. FINALLY, 9 months later, a different partner at my side and a lot more knowledge & experience under my belt, we finally launched!

I'm excited, exhausted and proud all in one. It's been a great experience and hopefully the next product launch will go a lot smoother.
Mel

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Mon May 19, 2008 10:49 am

Sounds like some very exciting days ahead, Melody! Congrats! :wink:

Tony
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Mon May 19, 2008 10:51 am

Sounds like some very exciting days ahead, Melody! Congrats! :wink:

Tony
Oregon Coast Guy

Re: Persistence pays off!

Postby Al Smith » Tue May 20, 2008 7:41 pm

Mel wrote:Here's my success story...

I've been working from home for 6 years. I love being a virtual assistant and all that goes with it. However, I'm constantly being asked by newbies how to get started doing what I do. So about 9 months ago, a friend and I decided to create a membership site to teach people how to start and continue to grow their VA businesses.

The initial plan was to launch in 90 days but as with many things, the plan collapsed practically before it began when my partner changed her mind. This didn't stop me though, I kept working at it and it slowly started coming together. FINALLY, 9 months later, a different partner at my side and a lot more knowledge & experience under my belt, we finally launched!

I'm excited, exhausted and proud all in one. It's been a great experience and hopefully the next product launch will go a lot smoother.

Hi Mel:

Your story is absolutely awesome! Keep us posted on future successes, won't you?

There are some of us out here that are yet to break through and your story shows a beacon of hope for myself and others.

Thanks for posting it.

Al
Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Fri May 30, 2008 8:59 am

You go, girl!!

Persistence is the No. 1 maker or breaker in online biz, no doubt!
WAHumor
Elite Member

sucsess

Postby auntiej » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:36 pm

Congradulation on your sucsess! I am just getting started in my VA business and am hoping to find as many help tool as possible along the way.
auntiej

Postby JeanM » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:36 am

Hi Mel and thanks for sharing that inspiring story! I am looking forward to hearing more.

Jean Mandel
JeanM
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:44 pm

Congrats!
MommyEnterprises

Return to Success Stories