[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - My Success Story • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

My Success Story

Show Off Your Success! Post your Work-at-Home or Online Business Success Story. From small achievements to life-changing success, we'd love to hear your story...

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

My Success Story

Postby aureliustjin » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

I would like to share to everyone my story:

I went from a $12 /hour job, unpacking boxes at the grocery store, to building a six-figure company consisting of four full-time staff. None of this would have happened if I didn’t make the decisions I made at the start.

Unstoppable Profits Pty Ltd, my parent company, has grown entirely from viral marketing, which is now responsible for generating over 100 new subscribers each and every day.

In 2006, I launched the Underground Giveaway, which generated over a $24,257 and attracted more than 10,257 subscribers in less than 60 days.

In early 2007, I launched a valuable tool for website owners called CopyAndPasteGraphics2, which created in excess of a staggering $48,000

I write and publish ‘Unstoppable Marketing’ video newsletter regularly in which I am dedicated to share his latest insider tips, tricks, and techniques to those who need a sure-fire guidance to success online.

Prior to working on my business full-time, I worked in the retail grocery industry, for over eight years. I have an I.T. background and have been working for a few corporate IT companies.

I always wanted to work for a big corporate company when I was younger, so I studied I.T. and marketing on the side for a year but didn’t end up completing the course due to the lack of effort and motivation in studying “theory”. I didn’t believe I needed a high education to be wealthy. This was thanks to a book I read: “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”, by Robert Kiyosaki. “Think and Grow Rich”, by Napoleon Hill, was also changed my mindset.

Anyone who knows me, personally, can say that I don’t come from an entrepreneurial family or background, so I learned and grew up without the guidance and help in the area of entrepreneurship and self-help. I’ve put up with so much negativity from family, friends and relatives that I almost gave up. But I wanted to prove them wrong. They didn’t believe that I could do it - to become successful online. Well, in 2006, I proved them wrong.

I was also featured as one of his success stories at the “Internet Mastery Secrets” seminar in 2006.

I went from a $12 /hour job, unpacking boxes at the grocery store, to building a six-figure company consisting of four full-time staff. None of this would have happened if I didn’t make the decisions I made at the start.

I’m not telling you this to boast or brag. I’m sharing this story with you because if someone like me, who started with no prior business, marketing or sales skills can do it, then you can too. I wanted to show you that the potential is possible - and it doesn’t matter what niche you’re in.

The best advice I can give if you’re just starting out, with any type of Internet business, is to stop looking for the “magic pill” because there isn’t any. Success is a journey, just as Confucius said, “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”. All these books, products, coaching programs and seminars mean zero to you if you don’t do one thing, and that’s taking massive and focused action towards your goals.

Instead of dabbling with dozens of methods, persist and focus on one method or system. Once you’ve seen results with your first method, you can then diverse into different areas. Where you want to go is from point A to point B. Anything that comes in the way of that is just going to slow down your success to that path.

Thanks for taking the time to read my biography. I wanted to make a difference. A difference that not only will help me reach my goals, but yourself as well.

All the best,
Aurelius Tjin
aureliustjin

Postby TorontoCarol » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:09 pm

Thank you Aurelius, for your inspiring story. Especially for those of us who don't have strong support from those closest to us, your words are necessary.
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby jeana900 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:14 pm

Thank You, Aurelius, for sharing your story with me. I have stopped associating with negative people who say you cannot make a living on the internet and replaced them with more positive friends and supporters.

Blessings,
Beryl
jeana900

Postby karynsolo » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:37 pm

You can make a good living on the internet with know how and the commitment to achieve success. My 20 year old son makes more in a day than I make in a week working full time.

A year and a half ago he knew nothing about how to market on the net nor what product to sell. He now creates his own software and sells it on the net.

He set his mind one success, he did his research and began to implement things one step at a time, now I can safely say he is well on the road to nice success.
karynsolo

Postby miriampotter » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:59 am

miriampotter

Postby karynsolo » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:52 pm

Aurelius hats off to you ! I am in a transition period as well myself. Bringing up a hosting company as well as product development. Hopefully soon I will be able to get rid of the corporate abuse I have been taking with my current employer as well. There is no other satisfaction worth it in the world than to know that what you have today was built by you from the ground up and it is a result of hard work, honesty and creativity all things once trapped inside and now fully emerged.
karynsolo

Postby Absoluteherb » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:29 am

Absoluteherb

Return to Success Stories