[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Food Enthusiast Bookkeeper • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Food Enthusiast Bookkeeper

Need to outsource tasks, or hire a service professional? Post your project here and let fellow members give you quotes! Examples include: Content development, article submissions, SEO, web design, programming, copywriting, etc. **Please read Guidelines post before posting

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Food Enthusiast Bookkeeper

Postby tam2005 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Unresearched...

Busy executive with a dual life needs help to keep things together. I run a fast-growing consulting firm and a certified organic apple orchard. The consulting business pays the bills, but it distracts me from keeping up with my true passion - organic agriculture - so I need your help!

I own and operate a (the?) premier certified organic apple orchard about 100 miles from Chicago. The paperwork associated with farming, combined with the documentation requirements related to organic is created a need. This position will need to do bookkeeping in Quickbooks as well as related filing. This includes creating and maintaining filing systems. Other office needs include responding to email correspondence and helping with various logistics (e.g. scheduling a truck to pick up apples)

This job is likely about 10 hours per week, with the first month having more hours to help catch up. I won't always be available based on my travel schedule. You can do some work at home
or come into my office basically anytime, including nights and weekends. Other work / more hours will be available depending on the seasonal needs. (interested in working at a farm market? If not, I'll need your help finding people who are...)

Looking for a self-starter and ORGANIZED person. Interest in organic agriculture is a big plus, and we are open and creative in how we approach our farm, and we hope that you would be too! Please submit resume, whether you have interest and capability to work from your home and let me know anything else that might make it obvious that you are the right person for the job!

* Compensation: $12 per hour

tam2005

Return to Job Board