[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Thank you Tam! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Thank you Tam!

Need to outsource tasks, or hire a service professional? Post your project here and let fellow members give you quotes! Examples include: Content development, article submissions, SEO, web design, programming, copywriting, etc. **Please read Guidelines post before posting

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Thank you Tam!

Postby angienewton » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Just wanted to quickly stop by and say thanks for your hard work in finding and posting these potential jobs for the members here.

That hotel reservation one sounded so cool until I saw you're required to live in Tampa :wink: I used to run the front desk at a Marriott hotel and it was my favorite job EVER! Loved it so much.

Anyway, thanks for all you do :)
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby tam2005 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Hey Angie...you are most welcome :)

I love to read in forums and network with others. And I hope the job leads I post helps someone out there find a job. If they have...I'd like to hear about it. :wink:
tam2005

Postby lisamariemary » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Oh yeah, I've definitely seen some interesting ones that you've posted. I haven't pursued any, as I'm trying to get some focus back in my life. (Ack! Is that possible?) But I've seen some that were definitely interesting! :)
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby tam2005 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:22 pm

Hi Lisa,

I hope some of the leads will be of some help to you. :)
tam2005

Postby terrapin719 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:47 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby tam2005 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:55 am

Thank you Loretta. :)

Anyone who is applying for any of the job leads, just a word of caution...always do some research on them. As not all of the leads are researched. When they are not researched...I always have
Unresearched at the top of the description. :wink:
tam2005

Postby lisamariemary » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:38 am

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Return to Job Board